Bridge View Suite
Sleeps 2 – 5 (6) (3 bedrooms)
Bridge View is our largest first floor apartment. It has a spacious oak panelled lounge with views from all windows of the river and surrounding countryside.
There is a traditional fireplace with an electric wood burning effect stove. A seating area within the bay window is the ideal place to sit and read, play a game, do a jigsaw or just watch the river and spot the wildlife.
Also from the lounge is access to a private balcony overlooking the famous Pack Horse bridge where after a long day exploring Exmoor you can sip a drink and watch the sun go down.
The kitchen / diner is well equipped with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, dining table that comfortably seats 6 and benefits from views towards Dunkery Beacon.
This unique apartment is fully fitted with high quality furniture and furnishings, a real home from home; comfortable, warm and cosy, you will want to return.
- 3 seater, 2 seater and chair
- Oak round window table with 2 chairs
- Coffee table
- Oak side board
- TV, DVD, Books, Games and Puzzles
- Free WI-FI available
The apartment has 2 double bedrooms, 1 with a king size bed and access to the bathroom, and a single bedroom with wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1 – King size bed, double wardrobe, dressing table, bedside cabinets, access to the bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 – 1 double bed, double wardrobe, bedside cabinet, chest of draws.
- Bedroom 3 – 1 single bed, single wardrobe, wash hand basin.
An additional bed can be added to the lounge for a charge of £25
The bathroom has dual access from the hallway and from bedroom 1.
There is a mira shower over the bath, wash hand basin, wc and shaver point.
- Mira shower over full bath size bath
- WC and Wash hand basin
- Shaver point
There is secure private parking available for guests. For our four legged friends there is an exercise area.
- Season 1 £690
- Season 2 £625 (short breaks from £415)
- Season 3 £560 (short breaks from £360)
- Season 4 £485 (short breaks from £325)