Bridge View Suite
Sleeps 2 – 5 (6) (3 bedrooms)
Bridge View is our largest first floor apartment. It has a family kitchen/diner and the spacious oak panelled lounge offers views from all windows of the river and surrounding countryside.
Adjacent apartment Honeysuckle can be lett in conjunction with Bridge View to accommodate parties up to 7/8 people.
Bridge View Suite is first floor apartment with a large kitchen/diner, spacious cosy lounge with access to the balcony overlooking the famous Packhorse bridge where after a long day exploring Exmoor you can sip a drink and watch the sun go down.
This unique apartment is fully fitted with high quality furniture and furnishings, a real home from home; comfortable, warm and cosy, you will want to return.
The spacious oak paneled lounge is comfortably furnished, with woodburner effect electric fire.
- Electric cooker
- Kitchen table with 6 chairs
- 3 seater, 2 seater and chair
- Window table with 1 chair
- Coffee table
- Oak side board
- TV, DVD, Books, games and puzzles
- Free WI-FI available
- 2 Pets Welcome by arrangement
The apartment has 2 double bedrooms, 1 with a king size bed and access to the bathroom, and a single bedroom with wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1 – King size bed, double wardrobe, dressing table, bedside cabinets, access to the bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 – 1 double bed, double wardrobe, bedside cabinet, chest of draws.
- Bedroom 3 – 1 single bed, single wardrobe, wash hand basin.
An additional bed can be added to the lounge for a charge of £25
The bathroom has dual access from the hallway and from bedroom 1.
There is a mira shower over the bath, wash hand basin, wc and shaver point.
- Mira shower over full bath size bath
- WC and Wash hand basin
- Shaver point
There is secure private parking available for guests. For our four legged friends there is an exercise area.
Season 1 – £714
- Sat 17th July – Friday 27th
Season 2 – £644
- Sat 26th June – Fri 16th July
- Sat 28th Aug – Fri 24th Sept
Season 3 – £595 (short breaks from £390)
- Sat 20th March- Fri 25th June
- Sat 25th Sept- Fri 26th Nov
Season 4 – £497 (short breaks from £345)
- Sat 3rd Jan – Fri 19th March
- Sat 27th Nov – Fri 17th Dec
Christmas and New Year Breaks
5 nights priced at Season 1
Amazing Views, lovely property
This property is very comfortable and attractive. It was well maintained, very clean and accommodated 5 people easily with 2 large comfortable sofas, and plenty of seating and equipment for dining. The beds were extremely comfortable and we slept much better than usual which was also due to the tinkly sound of the stream outside the bedroom window. The location and views are to die for and we felt very lucky to have found it. It was also a bonus not to have to drive down miles of single track roads, as it was very easy to get to.