Corona Virus Update
Due to the changing circumstances of the Corona Virus in the past few weeks, we have updated our cancelation policy for new bookings taken between 13th March 2020 to 1st July 2020, to ensure your stay with us is as easy and flexible as possible.
A deposit of £75 per booking will be taken as normal on booking however, if you need to cancel due to the current situation of the Corona Virus, the deposit will be transferable to another available date within 6 months.
Due to being a small business, we rely on your support and would be grateful if this transferable option was only used if completely necessary. Located in beautiful Exmoor, surrounded by it’s stunning countryside, we’re a less occupied part of the country without being close to the potential sources of infection.
For travellers from abroad (outside of the UK), the transferable period will be extended to 12 months.
All our other terms and conditions are stated below and are still applicable.
Thank you for your support,
Linda & Brian
Terms & Conditions
- Telephone bookings will be held for seven days pending receipt of the completed booking form and a nonrefundable £75 deposit per accommodation per week. The balance is due on arrival cheques made payable to ‘The Pack Horse’.
- In the event of a cancellation, please could you contact us immediately and we will endevour to relet the accommodation, however, if we are unable to so we regret that the hirer will be liable for the whole cost. We recommend you take out insurance to cover this eventuallity. Please find a brochure enclosed or please ask for details.
- Only the persons listed on the booking form will be allowed to stay in the accommodation. Occupancy must not exceed the sleeping capacity of the accommodation as stated on the booking form.
- Your accommodation will be available from 4.00pmon the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00amon the day of departure.
- The hirer must undertake to leave the property, furniture, & contents in the same good condition as they found and to report any breakages. The proprietors reserve the right to charge for any nontrivial damage that may occur.
- The hirer agrees not to make any noise audible outside of their accommodation between 11.00pm and 7.00am.
- The proprietors shall not be liable for any personal effects of the hirer nor for any personal injury or damage to vehicles parked in the car park.
- Well behaved pets are welcome by arrangement only. Please supply bedding as your pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds and must not be left in the accommodation unattended. Please do not allow your pets to foul the courtyard or garden.
- The proprietors reserve the right to access the accommodation if necessary and will give prior notice whenever possible.
- After booking, in the extreme unlikely event of the accommodation becoming unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we will make every effort to provide alternative accommodation or give a full refund